You are your own universe, so control it.
You are the boss of your happiness and your future even though you might not feel that.
You know you have always heard, if you want something bad enough, you will get it?
It is actually true, but you have to constantly belive in it.
So don’t stop believing.
Never stop believing.
The book and documentary “The Secret” is known by many.
Here are some tips for what you can do to get what you want in life.
It worked for me, look where I am and I’m just halfway there. 🙂
- Relax your mind. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes. Doing this will increase brain power and have your mind at that relaxed state. This step is optional but recommended.
- Be sure about what you want and when you do decide don’t doubt yourself. Remember that you’re sending a request to the Universe which is created by thoughts and therefore responds to thoughts. Know exactly what it is that you want. If you’re not clear/sure, the Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results. So be sure it is something you have strong enthusiasm for.
- Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. See How to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you’re wanting that Nintendo Wii, see yourself sitting down playing a game on it. See yourself feeling the controller, playing your favorite game(s), touching the console. If there’s that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with her/him, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
- Write your wish down. Start with “I am so happy and grateful now that…” and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what it is that you want. Write it in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid negation terms (see Warnings for more on this). Every day until your wish comes true, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it’s happening right now.
- Feel it. Feel the way you will now after receiving your wish. You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working, and sometimes if you do this you don’t feel like you need it anymore because you FEEL like you already have it! and then the universe will manifest this thought and feeling and you will receive it.
- Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that’s one thing to be thankful for. If the person you’re crushing on likes you back, or doesn’t but she/he didn’t send their lover out to hurt you, that’s another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
- Trust the Universe. Imagine an alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever you truly desire comes true in an instant. See yourself in that dimension, where whatever you ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. Don’t look for what you asked for; this is where people tend to mess up. If you have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests your wish, it’s only telling the Universe you don’t have it and you will attract…not having it. Be patient. Don’t get upset if these things don’t happen immediately. Don’t stress the “how” of things. Let the Universe do it for you. When you take the Universe’s job of worrying about the “how”, this says you’re lacking faith and that you’re telling the Universe what to do when the Universe has far greater knowledge and power than human mankind.
- Focus as often as you can on what you DO want rather than on what you don’t want. For example, if you are angry or upset about a war/conflict that has been going on, do your best to be ‘pro-peace’ rather than ‘anti-war’ – focus on the peace, and the kinds of solutions that you would like to see, instead of whatever it is that you do not like about the situation.
- Try this… if you experience an event that makes you so happy and overjoyed that you want to attract more into your life then try and remember your inner emotion you had (your heart beating faster/ stomach jumping) whatever it was try and replicate that by remembering the event and then if your vibrational energy is the same as you felt in that joyous moment then the it will manifest and you will attract it into your life.
- Have a vision board or a picture from a magazine to help you see and feel what you want, look at that picture everyday (better to do this in the morning since this will help you to feel better throughout the day), and focus on emitting happy feelings to the Universe.
- If your current reality is bad, try not to think too much about it. Most of the people pay attention to their current reality and attract the same. Focus on what you wish to experience instead. It works.
- Good feelings = good reality. Feel GOOD. Put on your favorite song, paint a picture, have fun with your pet, or think of someone or something that you love, something that makes you happy, and just shut your eyes and dwell on this. These can be called Frequency Shifters, so have a few up your sleeve. Different thoughts work for different situations, so think of a few now you can use later.