Hello my angels!
Pjooo, hectic week!
Finally we have a new home and I will show it to you guys very soon.
But first, work!
Yesterday we went to the big Hollywood premiere of the new Disney movie, “FROZEN“!
This was such a grateful experience, because the movie is based on Norway.
Well, it’s actually based on H.C Andersen’s fairytale “The Snow Queen“, but the landscape, the costumes, the nature and setting is based on Norway.
The Disney producers went to Norway to draw everything and reflect our country, so you can imagine their faces when they saw TV 2 Norway on the red (white) carpet!
Even the stars were surprised to see us!
yes, even Kristen Bell, Demi Lovato and Dave Foley!
I will soon post the interviews her on my blog, but before that, you can see them on tv2.no
- Epic Journey to Norway with Disney’s Frozen, and How to Plan your own Norway Adventure (skimbacolifestyle.com)
- 5 Ways You’ll See Norway In Disney’s New Film “Frozen” (jetsettimes.com)
- Frozen (allthingsmommy.net)
- Disney Movies are not just for kids. (almostheavenentertainment.wordpress.com)
- Disney’s controversial Frozen may have defied expectations – but it could have pushed its boundaries more than just a little further (thesalonnieresapartments.com)
[…] F*r*o*z*e*n (ineback.com) […]